Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I ♥ Seth Godin

I've been a fan of Seth Godin for awhile now. I love that he takes really simple ideas and applies them in ways that should be obvious but that nobody seems to think of. Like: don't treat customers like crap or they won't come back.

He has a post from a few days ago that's really stuck with me:

"I don't accept for a minute that there's some sort of natural limit on your ability to do just about anything that involves creating and selling ideas...I'm not going to believe that only a few people are permitted to be gatekeepers or creators or generous leaders. I have no intention of apologizing for believing in people, for insisting that we all use this moment and these assets to create some art and improve the world around us."

Make of it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment